The ASCE Pipelines Conference will be held in Kansas City July 17-20, 2016.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- NEW! Pipelines 2016 is part of the new Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute of ASCE and the program will be expanded to include Utility Engineering and Surveying along with technical sessions involving pipeline planning, designing, constructing, renewing, operating, managing and maintaining the lifeline assets.
- Earn professional development hours (PDHs).
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts at featured conference special events.
- See new products and make valuable contacts by visiting a packed Exhibit Hall.
- Discover all the city has to offer; the Jazz District, authentic Kansas City barbecue, and a variety of museums.
Click here to learn more.
Did you like this? Share it: