The ASCE Kansas City Section – Board, is excited to announce the Meeting Sponsorship Program.
This opportunity will allow civil engineering – firms, vendors, manufacturers, contractors or entities to gain valuable market exposure by actively sponsoring monthly breakfast, luncheon or dinner meetings. There is a distinct advantage to be recognized at these meetings, where various members of the engineering and construction community gather.
The criterion for the Meeting Sponsorship Program is as follows:
- One (1) Sponsor per meeting
- Sponsor name appears on meeting invitation
- A table space will be available, just inside the entrance to the meeting area, for the Sponsor to arrange a display and have a couple of representatives to make promotional materials available.
- Two (2) lunches for Sponsor representatives
- Sponsor introduction with a 5-minute presentation at the beginning of the meeting
- Display the Sponsor logo on the welcome screen before the program
- A donation of $300 (check made out to “ASCE Kansas City Section”)
Please see the upcoming meetings dates below:
- September 2017:
- October 2017:
- November 2017:
- December 2017:
We look forward to this program, to help improve networking familiarity in the metro area. If you have any questions, please contact Ozzy Bravo, P.E. (firstname.lastname@example.org ).