The ASCE Kansas City Section – Board, is excited to announce the Meeting Sponsorship Program.
This opportunity will allow civil engineering – firms, vendors, manufacturers, contractors or entities to gain valuable market exposure by actively sponsoring monthly breakfast, luncheon or dinner meetings. There is a distinct advantage to be recognized at these meetings, where various members of the engineering and construction community gather.
The criterion for the Meeting Sponsorship Program is as follows:
- One (1) Sponsor per meeting
- Sponsor name appears on meeting invitation
- A table space will be available, just inside the entrance to the meeting area, for the Sponsor to arrange a display and have a couple of representatives to make promotional materials available.
- Two (2) lunches for Sponsor representatives
- Sponsor introduction with a 5-minute presentation at the beginning of the meeting
- Display the Sponsor logo on the welcome screen before the program
- A donation of $300 (check made out to “ASCE Kansas City Section”)
Please see the upcoming meetings dates below:
- October: Tentatively set for the 14th. Joint meeting with the UMKC Student Chapter
- November: The 4th, joint meeting with SAME
- January: Tentatively set for the 6th. Joint meeting with EWRI.
- April: Tentatively set for the 21th. The ASCE awards with the ASCE National President-Elect.
- May: Tentatively set for the 12th.
We look forward to this program, to help improve networking familiarity in the metro area. If you have any questions, please contact John Blancett, PE, ENV SP (firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-527-2539).
Did you like this? Share it: